The author summarizes her points with the following:
- Be relevant, targeted, and useful
- Be offered in multiple formats
- Use stories and sequencing to appeal to emotions and logic
- Be consistently delivered
- Guide your visitors to make the best decisions for them
- Focus on building your true base of fans
- Move people to personally positive results
When you use these principles in your social media marketing, you’ll be benefiting from the convergence of neuroscience, human psychology and group dynamics, which will call attention to your content. And getting attention is the first step to making anything happen.
Read the full article here.